2017 Annual Conference Registration
2017 Annual Conference registration is now open!
Online registration will close on February 6, however, on-site registration is available for an additional $50.
|NOTE: All fees are in US Dollars
The last day to register online is February 6, 2017.
|Early Registration Rates
(by December 15, 2016)
Regular Registration Rates
(by January 19, 2017)
|Late Registration Rates
(after January 19, 2017)
|AIEA Full Conference Registration
|AIEA One-Day Conference Pass
|Full Conference Registration
|One-Day Conference Pass
|AIEA Half-Day Workshops
|Note: Those paying via wire transfer will incur an additional $35 fee to cover processing fees.
Not an AIEA member? Learn more about becoming a member here.
Full registration includes the following:
- Conference bag, name tag and program
- Access to all conference events and exhibit hall
- At least three meals (a luncheon on Tuesday and Wednesday, and breakfast on Wednesday)
- At least two receptions (Monday opening reception, Tuesday networking reception)
- Conference registration does not include pre-conference workshops, which have an additional fee (listed in the above chart).
One-day registration only includes access to the events for that day.
Eligibility for Member Rates
- Please note that in order to be eligible for member Conference Registration pricing, your membership application must be both received and processed by the deadline for that price category.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for AIEA to process your membership application after your payment has been received.
- Because of this, AIEA highly recommends paying via credit card during conference season to increase the chances of receiving registration discounts.
- Payments via check or wire transfer may delay membership processing considerably, as AIEA can only activate memberships within 1-3 business days of receipt of payment.
Registration fees are refundable, less a $99 processing fee, up until January 13. No refund will be issued for cancellations starting January 14, 2017.
Registrations are transferable (within the same membership category) until January 13 with a $75 administrative transfer fee. Starting January 14, transfers will not be accepted.
All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference registrar.
Please e-mail cancellations, if possible, and expect confirmation within two business days.
AIEA is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations if occurring after January 13.
Check payments must be received at the AIEA Secretariat by February 6, 2017. If payment has not been received by this date, the registration will be cancelled.
Letters of Invitation
AIEA will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
- Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
- Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.
- Registrants that are not Senior International Officers or International Relations Officers, may be asked to provide a brief statement regarding how the strategic issues in international higher education discussed at the AIEA conference is relevant to their work.